The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has created new opportunities for all of us. Target 4.7. of Agenda 2030 recognises, for the first time in a global context, how important it is for learners of all ages to have the knowledge, attitudes and skills needed to act for sustainable development. Bridge 47 was created to coordinate our efforts in responding to this challenge.
- We uphold a Bridge 47 Network for people determined to make the target 4.7 a reality.
- We advocate better policies that reflect the role of Global Citizenship Education in making sustainable development possible.
- We explore new ways of working in partnership including with organisations that have previously not engaged with Global Citizenship Education.
- We explore new ways of doing Global Citizenship Education and increase the capacity of European civil society to be innovative.
Learn more about Bridge 47 in this video:
- Join our Facebook group (www.facebook.com/groups/bridge47
- Sign up for our newsletter (www.bridge47.org)
- Send us an e-mail (email@example.com)
We organise events, webinars and offer opportunities for people to exchange and learn, build partnerships and advance joint goals on Global Citizenship Education. Through our partners and members, our project is highly involved at international level and co-operates closely with the UN and global civil society networks. Bridge 47 is already working towards the 2019 High-Level Political Forum to ensure that Global Citizenship Education will be fully recognised by the member states and civil society as the key tool for sustainable change.